Age Eligibility (As on 1st April of the academic session for which admission is sought)
(A) L.K.G. -3 ½ years
(B) U.K.G. - 5 years
(D) Class I - 6 years
(E) Class II onwards - on the basis of the result of the previous class. Admission to hostel is given only from Class V onwards.
A duly filled in form (application form can be obtained from School office) is to be submitted with the non-refundable, non-transferable Registration Fee within 7 days from the date of issue of form or the last date given.
(A) A copy of birth certificate must be attached to the registration form.(original for admission to Class I / KG)
(B) Students who have attended other schools need to submit a photocopy of the report card of the previous year from the previous school.
The children who have registered will have to appear for an admission test (for higher classes), which may be written or oral as laid down by the School for different levels. The test will be held for English, Mathematics and/or any other subject which may be considered necessary.
(A) The selection of the candidates will depend upon the child's performance in the test/ interview and availability of seats in the class concerned.
(B) Students offered admission must complete the following formalities before joining, or the offer will stand cancelled and the seat will be passed on to the next student in the 'Waiting List'
(A) The names of the children who are selected as per the admission procedure will be displayed on the notice board. Students will be informed by e-mail or by phone.
(B) Students offered admission must complete the following formalities before joining, or the offer will stand cancelled and the seat will be passed on to the next student in the 'Waiting List' :
• Submission of the evidence of date of birth (original birth certificate for admission to KG / I ).
• Evidence of passing the last class or promotion to present class.
• Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school, which should be a recognized school, affiliated to the All India Board or a State Board of Education.
• A medical certificate from a qualified registered doctor showing the record of vaccination/ immunization etc. as well as mention of any particular ailment or health condition about which the school ought to know.
• Passport size Photographs.
• TC to be countersigned by the competent authority if the TC is from schools affiliated to other Boards or from outside the region / state / country.
• Proof of residence of the child (Copy of Ration card / Voter's ID /Passport/Aadhar Card).
Payment of Fee
• Full payment of all the fee and dues as payable by a new student at the time of admission as per the schedule laid down by the school. School fee can be remitted at any of the branch of Federal Bank Ltd.
• All outstanding fee to be cleared before the school/public examinations.
• The fee payable is subject to change from time to time. Parents will, however, be informed of any such changes.
• In case of withdrawal, the Caution Money will be refunded subject to the clearance of all dues.
Admission will be valid only if the fee is paid in full by the due date along with the necessary documents and certificates as mentioned above and on completion of all formalities.
For more Information
Our Admission Team is ready to work with you on processing your child's application. If questions should arise pertaining to any of the admission policies or procedures, please do not hesitate to call the admissions office or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org