The School is affiliated to CBSE to run classes from I to XII. CCE is an education system introduced by CBSE to evaluate every aspect of the child during their presence at the school. This method brings enormous changes from the traditional chalk and talk method of teaching.
The syllabus for class I to VIII is according to the guidelines laid down by the NCERT. Computer Science is a compulsory subject for Class I to X. Medium of instruction is English and the second language for all classes is Hindi/Malayalam/French.
Computer Science is taught as a subject in I to VIII and as an additional subject in Class IX and X. In Class XI and XII we offer the following subjects.
1. Group I – Maths, Physics,Chemistry,Computer Science
2. Group II – Biology, Physics,Chemistry, Informatic Practices
3. Group III – Mathematics,Biology,Physics,Chemistry
4. Group IV – Economics,Business Studies,Accountancy, Informatics Practices
5. Group V – Economics,Business Studies,Accountancy, Mathematics
Digitalized Class / Smart Class
Teach Next a product of Next Education has been installed for better teaching and learning. Teachers use this teaching and to make their lessons interesting, captivating and enjoyable.
In line with CCE, students get ample opportunity for co-curricular activities. ‘All work and no play makes Jack a dull bag’. CCA’s comprising Yoga, Karate, Music, Dance, Art & Craft, Horse riding etc. and clubs such as Eco Club, Maths Club field trips, picnic, excursion etc. afford each child to display his / her latent talents. Students play football, cricket, basket ball, shuttle badminton, Table Tennis, Tennis court etc. during PE period under the guidance and supervision of a male and female PET.
Innovation In Class Room Teaching
The school has installed TeachNext Smart Class which is a product of Next Education, a fast –growing education company. This innovative digital product makes the total learning experience interesting, practical and creative.
Scheme Of Examination And Promotion
• The Scheme of Examinations and Pass Criteria for All India/Delhi Senior School Certificate and All India/Delhi Secondary Examinations conducted by the Board, shall be as laid down from time to time.
• Class IX/XI examinations shall be conducted internally by the school itself.
• The board will conduct the external examinations at the end of Class XII and X.
• Class XII/Class X examinations will be based on the syllabus prescribed by the Board
• Examination would be conducted in theory as well as in practicals, depending upon the nature of the subjects(s) and the marks/grades allotted shall be as prescribed in the curriculum.